BritMums Live 2015 is coming up at the end of June. As any of you who blog will already know, it’s the biggest blogging event in the UK, and a fantastic opportunity to learn and to build new connections and friendships.
I would love to go. We’ve been doing this blog since late 2013, but decided this spring that we’d start doing it seriously. In that time, we’ve upped our posting frequency, and increased our readers and social media followers.
Money is a little tight right now. Adam recently started his own business. There are bills to pay, petrol tanks to fill, fridges to stock, and new school cardigans to buy. The chance to go to BritMums Live would be hugely helpful to increase our networks, knowledge and blogging know-how.
So, a proposition. If you’re reading this and you have a business, large or small, that would like to sponsor the price of my ticket then get in touch. For £95 (or about 40 flat whites) we can offer:
- A sidebar ad on our blog for six months
- A ‘thank you’ post and write up (about your business/company) on Four for the Road
- Mentions in all our BritMums Live blog posts
- All of which will be shared across our Twitter, Facebook and Instagram channels
- I’ll also be happy to take a small amount of promotional materials to the event. Any nice branded tote bags?
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for reading and hopefully see some of you there!