I’m going to BritMums Live! (And I’m a little nervous.)

So… with much excitement, a little nervousness and loads of thanks to Care for the Family, I am off to BritMums Live 2015!

(Expect a full, heartfelt ‘thank you’ post soon, but for now all you need to know is that Care for the Family is an amazing organisation that works to ‘promote strong family life and to help those who face family difficulties’.)

Without further ado, here’s everything you need to know about me…

sarah krispy kreme

Name Sarah Kirkup

Blog www.fourfortheroad.co.uk

Twitter @4fortheroad

Height 5′ 2″

Hair (Natural) dark brown. My mum went grey quite early, so I’m not expecting it to be natural for too much longer.

Eyes Greyish nondescript green

Is this your first blogging conference? Yes, first ever blogging conference. I heard it’s the best though, so I’m sure I made a good choice

Are you attending both days? Yep, both days. Looking forward to the packed schedule.

What are you most looking forward to at BritMums Live 2015? Being inspired and meeting the awesome people behind the blogs that I follow

What are you wearing? Not thought about this too much. Either something white or black as these are two colours I usual avoid wearing when I’m parenting The Chap, who has a constant cold and a passion for all things sticky.

What do you hope to gain from BritMums Live 2015? New friends and more confidence in my blog.

I’m going to BritMums Live

Are you going? Let me know!

You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest, or connect with

Advertisements

9 thoughts on “I’m going to BritMums Live! (And I’m a little nervous.)

• Sarah Kirkup says:

Thanks so much for reading. We are really thrilled to be sponsored by ‘Care for the Family’. You’re right, now I can go to the ball! The ball which is the BiB awards. x

1. Michaela says:

I’m going too! Very excited 🙂 no sponsor here, but that’s ok. I don’t know enough about that side of it all yet. Can’t wait to put faces to all the Twitter names 🙂

• Sarah Kirkup says:

Woop so glad to hear you are going! We were very lucky with our sponsor. We were kinda cheeky and e-mailed them personally to ask if they would consider partnering with us. Very surprised to of even got an e-mail back.

Will defo be looking out for you. Hoping people don’t drastically change their hairstyle just before the event. Then I will have no chance of matching people to profile pics. x

Liked by 1 person

2. lizziesomerset says:

Hi I’m so pleased you got a sponsor! I really didn’t want to ask anyone & offer up my pitiful views! hehe. So excited to go to BritMumsLive & get inspiration to hopefully take my blog to the next level! See you there! XO

Liked by 1 person

3. thefamilypatch2015 says:

Oh how exciting – I’ve only ever been to BritMums Live but this is my 4th year and I have to say I think it is a highlight of many bloggers’ years, so you have made a very good choice 😉

• Sarah Kirkup says:

Hello Amanda, thanks so much for commenting. I did look at a few other conferences but this really sounded the best. Need to sit down with a cup of tea and look through the agenda. Very excited! x